Register to attend Lookout’s webinars helping you
protect your data from the full spectrum of mobile risk.
Protect corporate data in the cloud from mobile threats
3rd December 2019
As your organisation’s business becomes increasingly reliant on cloud and mobile, what are the types of threats you need to be concerned with?
Learn more about how to protect your organisation from threats targeting your corporate data from guest speaker IDC’s Phil Hochmuth, Program Vice President, Enterprise Mobility as he discusses:
- How organisations are preparing for digital transformation
- What are the security priorities for CISOs through 2020
- What platforms and technologies are seen as high risk for the next 5 years
- What are the key mobile threats that organisations are seeing
- How are organisations addressing these threats
How to secure your Post-perimeter world
14th January 2020
In an increasingly cloud and mobile focused world, employees continue to use a mix of managed and unmanaged devices to access corporate resources.
They have greater control over the tools used for work, and often leverage consumer tools in place of corporate apps and services assigned to them by IT. This can lead to blindspots in your organization’s security.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- The challenges for IT to provide secure access to corporate data on mobile devices
- How to secure an estate of managed and unmanaged devices while offering employees control
Lookout is the leader securing the post-perimeter world. Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk.